Monday 29 August 2011

Not yet...

So, we have driven to the clinic for the second time in a week where Jo has again been probed and poked and prodded to see where her follicles are at. It seems they have performance anxiety :s They are not big enough to do anything with right now so back home we go, where we will continue  injecting the Gonal and crossing our fingers... Then, on Wednesday we will come back up for another scan and more bloods - the results will hopefully show that we are ready to go for Saturday...

We are emotionally fine with the whole thing, all the driving is just frustrating and Jois a bit hormonal (nothing we can't handle)

Just as I'm typing this, Jo got the call to say she needs to increase her dose from 50mg to 75mg because her oestrogen levels haven't risen...

Also, I should mention that has been diagnosed with mild PCOS so that's why the whole thing is a bit wishy washy I think. I don't think I have mentioned that?

No comments:

Post a Comment