Friday 6 April 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

It appears that I have been nominated for the 'Liebster Blog Award' :D



I would like to thank the ladies over at twomothersmcgill.blogspot.com for the nomination!!! X




The Liebster Blog Award works like this:

Say thanks to the blogger who nominated you, and link back to them.

List 5 fab blogs ideally with fewer than 200 followers that you feel deserve the Liebster Award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Copy and paste the award to your blog.

Hope that the 5 people you’ve picked are tickled enough to pass the award onto their 5 Favorites!

My five favorite blogs (in no particular order) are:
1. twomothersmcgill.blogspot.com
2. mondayswithmac.blogspot.com
3. loveisallyouneed.blogspot.com
4. my2mums.blogspot.com
5. 2lesbianmommas.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks:) I would love to list 5 but I am onl subscribed to 2 blogs... I appreciate the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much. So flattered. And the love backatchya!

    ReplyDelete