Wednesday 25 April 2012

27 weeks

Hellooooooo third trimester!

The mix of emotions I'm feeling right now is ridiculous! I'm overwhelmed, excited, nervous, elated... One second I'm feeling happy and ready for anything and the next I'm feeling completely unprepared and out of my depth... Holy crapola this is confusing!

Over the last week we have gone over our budget, set out a plan, and agreed on how we would like things to work. Until now our money and expenses have been relatively separate, but of course, with baby on the way that needs to change. I'm feeling good about what we came up with but also feeling a bit of pressure because I will be almost soley responsible for bringing the bulk of the money in a little later down the track. I hope I can give my family what they need and support us so that Jo can stay home with baby for the 12 months that she would like to.

Hormones have run amok in our home over the last week... It's that lovely pre period time for me, when I'm over sensitive and less patient. It sucks big time because I'm not as able to just let things slide and tend to make a bigger deal out of things than I need to... Not so great when its me V's my pregnant wife! Oh, the beauty of a two woman household :p

I'm still absolutely loving my 'tummy time' each night, it's the best part of my day... But how could it not be? Look at this beautiful belly!!!

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to know I'm not alone ;)

    Luckily, I don't sing. But I'm going to start reading to our little one, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving her belly!!! and yes, totally understand the pre-period time and the hormones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, isn't it a fantastic belly?!? X

    ReplyDelete