Thursday 3 May 2012

28 weeks

Only 12 weeks to go!

This week brought us a couple of new stretch marks, brand new movements, increased heartburn and the realisation that my wife will actually go into labour at some point ;)

On the stretch marks, it seems that they are only appearing on one side of her tummy right now... The side that the baby has been laying. Makes sense but I thought it was a bit unusual.

Baby Mac's movements are changing again. Instead of little kicks we have big rolls and a feeling which I can only imagine is Baby stretching? Either way, it's awesome :)

The realisation that my wife will actually go into labour at some point. I mean, I knew this all along - obviously. But it's becoming more real each day... She will actually go into labour! She will really really deliver our baby (hopefully within the next 12 weeks, because I don't think either of us want to wait a second longer than we have to!)

Here's the belly this week. Isn't it wonderful?!



No comments:

Post a Comment