Friday 11 May 2012

29 weeks

Hey kids :)

This week has flown by *YAY*

I have reached yet another level of excitement and the feeling of: "this is real... this is ACTUALLY HAPPENING". I have had moments where I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude that I could just cry.

My favorite part of the day is still bed-time... I can't et enough of our little one kicking and moving about and love the snuggle time each night, when my wife and I settle down in bed and my hand goes straight on her tummy. Sometimes baby and I play long after J has drifted off. It's in these moments that I feel most connected to baby. Like s/he is kicking just for me.

We have our baby shower this weekend. A bit excited about that, you will get to hear all about it in my next post :)


2 comments:

  1. Yay for your baby shower!!! I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies!

    (hope time keeps flying)

    ReplyDelete