My fellow blogger at gaybyjourney
has nominated 2aussiemammas
for a Liebster Blog Award!
The Liebster Blog Award is given
to up and coming bloggers who
have less than 200 followers.
“Liebster” is German for “favorite.”
Here are the rules of the award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you.
- Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- Remember no tag backs!
1. I have only just recently started driving, I got my P’s this year – I’m 28 :P
2. I’m the eldest of four children, which I think is the closest thing to being a mother you can be.
3. When I was young and silly, I fell pregnant with twins – I lost them both and a fallopian tube in the process. They would be 10 this year.
4. I am very afraid of submarines; even just images of them make me go tight in the chest.
5. I think I am addicted to my iPhone.
6. I wake up every day full of gratitude, which is a far cry from who I used to be
7. I procrastinate way too much – which I find equally annoying as my wife does ;)
8. I have no contact with either of my parents.
9. I was raised by my Grandmother.
10. I have a dog named Thor, a cat named Sid, a canary named Bird and an axolotl named Gully.
11. I have a massive issue saying the “L” word, especially to those I love the most, although sometimes I’m so full of love I feel as though I could burst!
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Catwoman!
- Who was your first big crush? Aaahhh that would be Jessie C when I was 14. I couldn’t even speak to her!
- Do you have a role model? If you do, who are they and why? I don’t really have a role model. I have in the past, but eventually they prove they’re merely human and lose their status ;)
- If you won lotto, what would be the first thing you’d spend the money on? Buy a house, then buy a few other people houses. Then holidays and all the usual stuff.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person? Dog person. But really, just an animal person.
- What is one skill you wish you had? I wish my hands were as artistic as my mind.
- Most embarrassing moment? I don’t really get embarrassed, so I’m not sure?
- Favourite toy as a child? Probably my Kirby – a teddy that my Grandmother brought for me when I was born.
- If you could invite any 3 people (dead or alive) to dinner who would it be? Jim Morrison, Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie ;)
- What is your biggest fear? Now that I’m a mum, my biggest fear is something happening to Elijah.
- Pepsi or Coca Cola? Either, I’m not fussy.
1. If you could change one event in history what would it be?
2. When was the last time you cried?
3. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
4. What do you consider the three biggest drawbacks of your personality?
5. What do you consider the three biggest positives of your personality?
6. What was your relationship like with your parents when you were growing up?
7. What movie could you watch over and over?
8. What is your idea of the perfect 24 hours?
9. Have you ever had a supernatural or psychic experience?
10.What is your view on the death penalty?
11. Why do you blog?